- Our Guarantee
We take great pride in our service and strive to provide 110% customer satisfaction every time we perform a background check. We obtain our data from proprietary resources, government entities, and classified access restricted databases.
EmployersChoiceOnline.com maintains strict procedures in the background check process to ensure the information is current and complete, but not guarantee or warranty the accuracy or truthfulness of the information as to the subject of the background investigation, but only that it was accurately copied and/or obtained from public records deemed reliable by EmployersChoiceOnline.com.
We stand behind our screening product, our commitment to quality customer service, and quick response times. Should you be dissatisfied with our efforts, EmployersChoiceOnline.com will credit your account for the cost of the search(s) provided. By offering this money-back guarantee on all employment screening reports, you can rest assured that you are receiving the best quality information and service. read more...
- Legal Compliance
- Please note that in addition to Federal laws and regulations, individual States may have separate and/or supplementary laws and regulations that also govern employment background screening.
To ensure Employer compliance with applicable federal and state laws, your background service provider has a duty to inform its clients about the Fair Credit Reporting Act
(FCRA), the Federal Trade Commission (the governing federal agency that enforces the FCRA) and all relevant state laws. read more...
- Screening Software
- Our screening services have never been more affordable. No setup fees, minimums or monthly access charges. Clients are able to securely view, retrieve and archive background reports 24/7 more > on our innovative, user-friendly proprietary and secure web-based system.
This online background screening platform is designed to help employers control costs, reduce turnaround time, and improve accuracy. read more...
Affiliate Program Receive a referral fee for every new background screening client who signs up.
View Webinar Archives We are the only service provider that hosts informative, timely, educational webinars.
Data Integrity We maintain strict procedures intended to ensure information is secure, accurate and compliant.
What's In Your Screening Report?
Your prospective employer may run a background check on you.
Depending on how in-depth their screening is, they’ll learn about your past criminal history, employment information, and education.
(Rates are exclusive to consumer background checks only)
Schedule a complimentary webinar and learn more about legally compliant state specific background checks.
Act now This exclusive offer will expire on 12-31-2013
- Medical Marijuana and its Effects on your background Screening Process
- Pro’s & Con’s to conducting background checks in-house
- How to Reduce Claims of Unfair Hiring Practices
- Background Checks; Contractors vs. Employees does it Matter?
- Suggest a topic pertaining to background screening
We look forward to presenting this valuable information to you, and welcome your suggestions about topics that interest you.
Learn more about workplace value added services:
- Applicant Tracking
- Hair Follicle Testing
- TB Testing
- Employment Physicals
- Assessment Tests
- View Webinar Archives
Get access to required screening for all veterinarian technicians. learn more >>
Get Help Now
Receive immediate assistance with your background checks